Tuesday 4 March 2014

J.W.Anderson Project


Last year, I did the Design Download competition on the SHOWstudio website. It involved them giving you the pattern for one of Giles Deacon dresses that you could make.. You could alter the pattern or keep it the same and then you chose what kind of fabric you wanted to use. 

SHOWstudio is doing the competition again but this year they are using a pattern for one of J.W.Anderson's outfits. I altered the design a little bit and used a different fabric to him. 


This is J.W.Anderson's leather top and ballon skirt from his A/W 13 collection

 This is my version of his top and skirt. For the top, I have used a fabric that drapes this makes it less structured. I made the skirt out of curtain fabric and made it more gathered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment